Table of Contents
Topsoe Fuel Cell AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Topsoe Fuel Cell A/S (Topsoe) undertakes the development, manufacture and marketing of various energy efficient products incorporating solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) technology. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Haldor Topsoe A/S, which pioneers in developing heterogeneous catalysts. The company caters to three markets, namely, distributed generation, micro combined heat and power (m-CHP) and auxiliary power units (APU). Its product portfolio comprises fuel cells, stacks and PowerCore. The company has non-confidential partnerships with Wartsila and Dantherm to produce and develop products designed for specific applications. Topsoe is headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Doosan Fuel Cell America, Inc. (Doosan Fuel Cell), formerly Quantum Leap Technology, Inc. is a subsidiary of Doosan Corporation, energy solution provider that manufactures and markets clean energy ...
Summary Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies Pte. Ltd. (Horizon) is a energy company that supplies fuel cells, hydrogen generation solutions and integrated solutions for various industries. The company’s industrial ...
Summary FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FuelCell Energy) is an integrated fuel cell company that designs, manufactures, installs, operates, and services stationary fuel cell power plants for distributed power generation. ...