Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Polystyrene Industry Outlook in Poland to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
GlobalData’s report, Polystyrene Industry Outlook in Poland to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of Poland Polystyrene industry. The research presents major market trends affecting the Polystyrene industry in Poland. The report covers Poland Polystyrene plants and presents installed capacity by key feedstock, process and technology. In addition, it presents Polystyrene demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, price trends, trade balance data and company shares of the major Polystyrene producers in Poland. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive coverage of Poland Polystyrene industry including all the major parameters.
- Polystyrene industry supply scenario in Poland from 2000 to 2016 consisting of plants capacity growth, installed plant capacity by key feedstock, production process and technology
- Information of all active and planned Polystyrene plants in Poland with capacity forecasts to 2016
- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology, key feedstock and operator and equity details
- Polystyrene industry market dynamics in Poland from 2000 to 2016 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2000 to 2016 including import and export data, net exports and imports as percentage of demand in the country
- Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming Polystyrene plants
- Company shares of key Polystyrene producers in the country
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the Polystyrene industry in Poland
- Benefit from GlobalData’s advanced insight on the Polystyrene industry in Poland
- Identify the macro and micro-economic trends affecting the Polystyrene industry in Poland
- Understand the market positioning of Polystyrene producers in Poland
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major companies in Poland
Talk to Geoffrey
+1 718 618 4302
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
World demand to increase 6.2% annually through 2017 Global demand for plastic pipe is forecast to rise 6.2 percent annually through 2017 to 23 million metric tons, improving significantly from growth ...
This study covers the global marine composites market; composites are used to achieve weight reduction in recreational marine crafts amid fuel efficiency requirements and operating cost concerns. The research ...
This study provides a comprehensive view of the thermoplastic elastomers industry, by segmenting and analyzing key thermoplastic elastomers, namely styrenic block copolymers (SBC), thermoplastic polyolefins ...
... April 30, 2013 cereplast announces new bioplastic resin grade with 51% algae biomass el segundo, calif., Apr. 30, 2013 -- Cereplast, inc. (Otcqb: cerp) (the Company ), A leading ...
... April 30, 2013 cereplast announces new bioplastic resin grade with 51% algae biomass el segundo, calif., April 30, 2013 (globe newswire) -- cereplast, inc. (Otcqb:cerp) (the "company"), a leading ...
... Cereplast, inc. (Otcqb:cerp) designs and manufactures proprietary biobased, sustainable bioplastics which are used as substitutes for trional plastics in all major converting processes ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.