Table of Contents
Canadean's "Watts Co., Ltd. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Watts Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Watts Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Watts Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Watts Co., Ltd. (Watts) is a retailer of consumer products. The company offers interior products, general merchandise and household goods. Its product portfolio includes purse, coin case, dining table, kitchen supplies, plastic bag, dust box, indoor deodorant fragrances, toilet aromatic cleaning agents, flooring sheets, wet tissue, pocket tissue, lunch box, dish cup, storage case, and others. Watts operates its stores under the names 100-yen store, Buona Vita, Komonoya, meets and silks. The company operates through a network of retail stores located across Japan. It has operations throughout Japan, China, Thailand, Peru and Malaysia. Watts is headquartered in Osaka-shi, Japan.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762