World Market Intelligence's 'Hotel Sigiriya PLC: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Hotel Sigiriya PLC: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Hotel Sigiriya PLC' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Hotel Sigiriya PLC (Sigiriya), formally Ceylon Luxury Hotels Ltd, owns and operates hotel in Sri Lanka. The company owns an inventory of 79 superior rooms with key facilities including telephone, television, tea and coffee maker and in?room safe box. The company's offers amenities and facilities such as restaurant, bars, conference hall, swimming pools and a wellness center. Furthermore, it provides facilities including entertainment, excursions, indoor and outdoor games and make arrangements for weddings. The company operates as a subsidiary of Serendib Hotels PLC. The company is headquartered at Sigiriya, Colombo, Sri Lanka.