Table of Contents
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Valensa International, LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Valensa International, LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Valensa International, LLC : Ingredients - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Valensa International, LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Valensa International, LLC (Valensa) is a biotechnology company based in the US. The company primarily produces nutraceutical and functional ingredients for the pharmaceutical, cosmeceutical, dietary supplement and functional food industry. Valensa's product portfolio includes carotenoids, spirulina, plant and marine based Omega-3 fatty acid, saw palmetto extract, and other health products, among others. The company markets its products under the brands of AstaCran, Cranberol, Go Easy, USPlus, Plametto Rosso, Tresalbio, ChiaGold, ChiaMax , Cran-Gyn, Flex Pro ES, Flex Pro MD, Eye Pro MD and SpiruZan. It operates as a subsidiary of E.I.D.-Parry (India) Limited. Valensa is headquartered in Eustis, Florida, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302