Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
The extraction of oil and gas from shale formations is a relatively new phenomenon with commercial production only first occurring in the twenty-first century. Shale rock formations have low permeability and porosity and so require the use of horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing in order to extract the hydrocarbon resources. The techniques to develop hydrocarbons from shale formations was first pioneered in the US and gas extraction using this method significantly increased from 2007. Today the global shale oil and gas markets are dominated by the US. Nearly all of the 20 leading companies in shale gas in 2015 have large CAPEX budgets directed at shale gas development in the US.
Visiongain calculates that the 20 leading companies in shale gas in 2015 make up 78.9% of the $34.3bn global market, showing that more than three quarters of the spending in the global shale gas market originates from just twenty major companies.
The report provides a detailed individual profile for each of the twenty leading companies in shale gas in 2015. Each profile reveals company capital expenditure on shale gas in 2014 and 2015, total company CAPEX budgets for 2014 and 2015, details of their shale gas projects and spending, tables showing company acreage in which plays, a SWOT analysis of their involvement in the shale gas market, and information of other major projects the company is involved in.
Why you should buy The 20 Leading Companies in Shale Gas 2015: Competitive Landscape Analysis
Who are the 20 largest spenders in the shale gas market in 2015? Where are these companies directing their capital expenditure? What major projects are these companies involved in? Where are the major companies operating or looking to operate in the global shale gas market? What are the future trends in the shale gas industry over the next ten years? This report will answer these questions. Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.We guarantee the following key information in our 164 page report:
- View capital expenditure information for each of the 20 leading companies detailing the CAPEX to be spent in 2015 on shale gas operations and the CAPEX spent in 2014
- The report provides detailed profiles of the 20 leading companies and their capital expenditure in the global shale gas market. This information will allow you to more effectively compete in the market.
- In addition to company profiles, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis and revealing insight into commercial developments and government strategies.
- Examine 100 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the twenty leading companies in the shale gas industry.
- Read an exclusive interview with Michael Williams at Velocys.
- By reading the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain insight into the current situation and potential development of the oil & gas industry; you will find strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
- Discover capital expenditure information for the 20 leading companies in the shale gas market in 2015
- What are the key shale gas projects of these companies? Where are they focusing their spending? What developments in the oil and gas industry are influencing spending? Use our market data and expert insight to grow your business and give you
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources