World Market Intelligence's 'Standard Alliance Insurance Plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Standard Alliance Insurance Plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Standard Alliance Insurance Plc' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Standard Alliance Insurance Plc (Standard Insurance) provides general and special risk insurance products in Nigeria. Standard Insurance provides house owner's comprehensive insurance motor insurance, fire and allied perils insurance, consequential loss insurance, workmen compensation insurance, all risks insurance, burglary and house breaking insurance, machinery breakdown insurance, electronic equipment insurance, warehouse insurance, performance/advance payment bonds insurance, money insurance, fidelity guarantee insurance, goods in transit insurance, group personal accident insurance and marine insurance products. It principally operates in Nigeria. The company is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.