Table of Contents
World Market Intelligence's "Standard Alliance Insurance Plc (STDINSURE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Standard Alliance Insurance Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Standard Alliance Insurance Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Standard Alliance Insurance Plc"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Standard Alliance Insurance Plc (Standard Insurance) provides general and special risk insurance products in Nigeria. The company offers home insurance, personal insurance, business insurance, equipment insurance, special risk insurance and compulsory insurance solutions. Its product portfolio includes house owner insurance, fire and allied perils insurance, burglary and housebreaking insurance, motor insurance, personal accident insurance, machinery breakdown insurance, boiler and pressure vessel insurance, marine insurance, oil and gas insurance and aviation insurance. In addition, Standard Insurance provides workmen's compensation, professional indemnity insurance, consequential loss insurance, bonds insurance, money insurance, fidelity guarantee insurance, electronic device insurance and all risk insurance. Through these products, the company serves its clientele comprising private and corporate clients. It has a presense in Abuja, Maiduguri, Warri, Lagos, Benin, Ado-Ekiti, Kaduna, Owerri, Ilorin, Abeokuta, Osogbo, Ibadan and Port Harcourt. Standard Insurance is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...