Get this report today!
Table of Contents
• The report is based on a primary research survey conducted by World Market Intelligence accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior business decision makers. The opinions and forward looking statements of 229 industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey, of which 56% represent directors, C-level executives and departmental heads.
• The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
• The report forecasts the respondents’ demand expectations for lighting products.
• The report also establishes industry outlook on demand for lighting products.
"Lighting Products Demand Expectations in 2012: Survey Snapshot" is a new report by World Market Intelligence that analyzes the global interior design industry’s view point on changing product demand patterns. This report forecasts the change in demand for lighting products.
The report features the opinions of interior design industry respondents related to the change in demand for lighting products.
Reasons To Buy
• Formulate effective business strategies by envisaging the product trends affecting the interior design industry in 2012
• Estimates the demand for lighting products
Talk to Alison
00 1 718 618 48 97
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
World demand to rise 12.3% annually through 2016 World demand for lighting is projected to grow 12.3 percent yearly through 2016 to $78.3 billion. Gains will be boosted by an ongoing shift to higher value ...
Increased Adoption of LED in Backlighting and Automotive Lighting Creates Demand This research service provides an in-depth analysis of the light-emitting diode (LED) market, with a particular focus on ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Vehicular Lighting in Thousand Units by the following Product Groups/Segments: Automotive Lamps (Headlamps, Tail Lamps/Brake Lamps, Signaling/Flasher Lamps, ...
... Europe. Istanbul light is attracting more visitors every year & growing substantially. The leading lighting companies like philips, osram, samsung, panasonic, ge as well as many turkish manufacturing ...
... lighting control standards; Hold interoperability events as needed, e.G. To complement interoperability events by standards bodies on aspects not covered by such standards bodies. 33 23 ...
... To stimulate the market adoption of wireless (residential) lighting solutions implementers forum - use-case and cross-brand driven interoperability events - contacts with suppliers; supply chain info ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.