Table of Contents
• The report is based on a primary research survey conducted by World Market Intelligence accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior business decision makers. The opinions and forward looking statements of 229 industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey, of which 56% represent directors, C-level executives and departmental heads.
• The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
• The report forecasts the respondents’ demand expectations for lighting products.
• The report also establishes industry outlook on demand for lighting products.
“Lighting Products Demand Expectations in 2012: Survey Snapshot” is a new report by World Market Intelligence that analyzes the global interior design industry’s view point on changing product demand patterns. This report forecasts the change in demand for lighting products.
The report features the opinions of interior design industry respondents related to the change in demand for lighting products.
Reasons to buy
• Formulate effective business strategies by envisaging the product trends affecting the interior design industry in 2012
• Estimates the demand for lighting products
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Key Findings •Investments in infrastructure have been increasing in the Middle East, especially in the Gulf Council Corporation (GCC) countries. With the focus shifting to energy efficiency, the LED ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Obstruction Lighting in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & ...
FURNITURE & HOME FURNISHINGS WHOLESALE LINES WORLD REPORT The Furniture & Home Furnishings Wholesale Lines World Report gives Market Consumption / Products / Services for over 200 countries by 6 to 10-Digit ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.