Get this report today!
Table of Contents
IEMR’s Eastern Europe Handset Sales Market Share and Forecast covers 46 vendors in 4 countries. We provide estimates and forecasts at the country level based on primary field research undertaken in these markets as part of IEMR’s Global Consumer Telecommunications and Global Enterprise Telecommunications Surveys. We also take into account shipment data disclosed by vendors together with Point of Sale (POS) data available through various vendors, including operators.
To this comprehensive dataset, we are adding a PowerPoint presentation which provides an overview of key trends in the global handset vendor market. The database provides quarterly historical data starting in 1Q.2004 and ending in 4Q.2011, and annual historical and forecast data from 2004 to 2013F.
The report was written by Analysts at IE Market Research Corporation, including IEMR’s Executive Associate, Dr. Antti Koivula. Dr. Koivula worked at Nokia for 12 years (1999 – 2011) where he held key roles in strategy creation, organizational change and product and business line management. As a Director of Product Management at Nokia (2010 – 2011), he was a management team member of Nokia’s Smartphones Business Unit. Prior to this role, Dr. Koivula was the Director of Strategy & Portfolio Planning at Nokia Live (2006 – 2009) where he was responsible for road mapping and conceptualizing key handset products. Dr. Koivula has also held key roles within Nokia’s Mobile Handset Business Unit (1999 – 2005) including Product Group Head responsible for leading the entry of Nokia's mobile phones into the sports and music categories, and as Planning Process Manager responsible for deployment of the Nokia Mobile Phones (NMP) Planning Process where he was responsible for several business-critical and strategic projects at Nokia.
Why you should buy this report:
By purchasing this report, you will receive an Excel file with 5 datasheets: 4 country forecasts and a regional forecast. In each datasheet, we cover Handset Sales by Vendor (Thousands of Units), Handset Sales Growth (YoY), and Handset Sales Market Share (%).
You will also receive a PowerPoint presentation which provides insights into the global mobile handset market. Overall, IEMR’s Global Handset Market Share and Forecast provides answers to all of the following questions:
• What are the key trends in the global mobile handset market? How will this market grow from 2012 to 2013?
• Which region/country has the fastest growing mobile handset market in the world? What are the key trends in each region/country?
• How many mobile handsets will a specific handset supplier ship in each country/region?
• Which handset suppliers are the Top 6 suppliers in each region/county and how will this change over the next eight quarters?
This report will be useful to:
• Strategists and analysts at mobile handset suppliers responsible for handset strategy development and business analytics
• Device manufacturers in all areas of the telecommunications market that need strategy recommendations on key trends in the global mobile handset industry
• Financial analysts and portfolio managers covering firms in the mobile handset market
• Consultants advising their clients on mobile handset markets
• Researchers who need to gain a better understanding of the global mobile handset market
Talk to Robyn
+1 718 213 4904
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
Apps from over-the-top (OTT) communications service providers are disrupting mobile markets by offering voice and messaging services with (often) superior user experience at minimal cost. This report quantifies ...
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS The global wearable computing market will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 43.4% from around $5 billion forecast for 2013 to $9.2 billion in 2014 and more than $30.2 billion ...
This report provides a comprehensive analysis for the global wireless base station market. In depth historical unit shipment data is provided for 2012 with a five year forecast from 2014-2018also included. ...
... And put on the market with more rumored to be in the works: sharp rw-t110 nfc2.3 Tablet google nexus 7 samsung galaxy note ii & iii phone/tablet with nfc tazpad from taztag aimed at retail ...
... Multimedia applications: more and more applications are being run on mobile phones including video streaming, tv, social media and content sharing. This has led qualcomm to predict that data traffic ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.