Table of Contents
Canadean's "American Apparel Inc. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "American Apparel Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "American Apparel Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "American Apparel Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
American Apparel, Inc. (American Apparel) is a manufacturer and distributor of apparel and accessories for women, men, children and babies. The offers sweats, underwear, socks and casual clothing. It also provides T-shirts and other casual wear to screen printers and distributors. The company operates through 242 retail stores located in 20 countries, including the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, the UK, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Australia, Japan, South Korea and China. American Apparel is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The Japanese apparel and footwear market is expected to contract by a CAGR of 1% to 2021, fuelled by demographic changes and shifts in consumer behaviour. However, opportunities remain and technological ...
H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB (H&M) continued to enjoy strong growth in 2016, driven by its strategy of aggressive store expansion into new markets, and an increasingly potent online offer. 2017 is set to see ...
While a soft macro environment has negatively impacted other brands, American Eagle Outfitters has taken several encouraging steps to improve its results. However, a weak FY2016 fourth quarter announcement, ...
Clothing And Te...