Table of Contents
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BP Plastics Holding Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "BP Plastics Holding Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Canadean's "BP Plastics Holding Berhad - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "BP Plastics Holding Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
BP Plastics Holding Berhad (BP Plastics) is a manufacturer and supplier of packaging products. The company offers industrial packaging products such as PE lamination based film, plain and printed PE collation shrink film, general purpose bag and film, printed FFS film, PE shrink hood and sheeting, magazine wraps and protective based film. It also provides stretch film products including machine roll, jumbo roll, plain and colored cast stretch film, super thick wrap, and bundle wrap and extended core. BP Plastics caters its products to commercial, industrial, warehousing and logistic sectors. The company operates through its manufacturing facilities with 295000 square feet area located in Malaysia. It has operations in 51 countries and exports its products to the Middle East, Asia and European countries. BP Plastics is headquartered in Batu Pahat, Malaysia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Thai Plastic and Chemical Public Company Limited (TPC) a subsidiary of The Siam Cement Public Company Limited is a chemical company that manufactures and distributes polyvinyl chloride polyme ...
Summary Thai Nam Plastic (Public) Co., Ltd. (Thai Nam Plastic) is a chemical company that manufactures and distributes semi-finished plastic products. The company produces polyvinyl chloride and non-PVC ...
Summary China General Plastics Corporation (CGPC), a subsidiary of USI Group is a chemical company that manufactures PVC resin. The company provides poly vinyl chloride resin and vinyl films. Its products ...