Table of Contents
Canadean's "Kimberly-Clark de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kimberly-Clark de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kimberly-Clark de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Kimberly-Clark de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Kimberly-Clark de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. (Kimberly-Clark) is a manufacturer and retailer of consumer disposable products. The company's product portfolio includes disposable diapers, facial tissues, bathroom tissues, kitchen towels, sanitary towels, wet wipes, hand towels, and napkins, among others. It markets its products under the brands of KleenBebe, Kotex, Huggies, Petalo, Depend, Pull-Ups, Suavel, Vogue, Marli, Kimlark, Sanitas, Kleenex, and Cottonelle. Kimberly-Clark has production plants and distribution warehouses. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as Servicios Empresariales Soran SA de CV, Paper Products Trade Corporation, Crisoba Industrial SA de CV, and Taxi Aereo de Mexico SA, among others. It operates as a subsidiary of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. Kimberly-Clark is headquartered in Distrito Federal, Mexico.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302