Table of Contents
Canadean's "Choheung Corporation - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Choheung Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Choheung Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Choheung Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Choheung Corporation (Choheung) is a manufacturer and distributor of food additives. The company's product portfolio includes yeasts, glucan, creams, baking powder, leavening and sweetening agents, cheese, processed butter and bread improving agents. It offers dry yeasts, non active dry yeasts, yeast extracts and instant yeasts. Choheung also provides bread creams such as almond creams, custard creams, cream puffs, processed butters, cheeses such as general milk cheeses, and rennet casein cheeses. The company's products are mainly used for baking, confectionery and pizzas. It also operates in the real estate leasing business. Choheung is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Danone benefits from strong global brands, spearheaded by Activia, which saw a relaunch across its most important markets in 2016. In baby food, it ranks second globally, but faces lower growth prospects ...
Summary Valio Ltd (Valio) is a dairy products company. The company collects, processes, produces and markets a wide range of dairy products. Valio’s product portfolio includes cheese, powdered ingredients, ...
Summary Fromageries Bel - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product ...