Table of Contents
Canadean's "Seoul Food Industrial.Co.,Ltd - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Seoul Food Industrial.Co.,Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Seoul Food Industrial.Co.,Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Seoul Food Industrial.Co.,Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Seoul Food Industrial.Co.,Ltd (Seoul Food) is a bakery products manufacturer and distributor. The company's products include baked foods, dough products, snack foods, snacks, bread, croissants, donuts, pastries, pies, cookies, bread crumbs, bagels, cakes, pastries and frozen cakes. It also provides frozen dough, bread crumbs, dried byproducts, olive and plain ciabatta, garlic croissant, burger croissant, garlic and honey bread, chocolate chips, chocolate cookies, coconut cookies, mini rice cakes, garlic corn, cheese balls, vegetable steamed buns and butter cookies, among others. Seoul Food markets its products under the brands of Koala, BandBagel, Bakery85, Frozen Dough, and Matin de Boulanger. The company sells and distributes its products through franchises, department stores and online website. It has operations in Cheongju and Seoul, South Korea. Seoul Food is headquartered in Cheongju, South Korea.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Unilever has a few core HW brands which are performing well, and it is growing its presence in emerging markets, particularly Asia Pacific and Latin America, but there is still room for growth. Rising ...
Hershey continues to pursue an idiosyncratic strategy, looking to slowly move up the value chain within chocolate, whilst diversifying its range of snack products to include high-protein snacks and snack ...
Danone benefits from strong global brands, spearheaded by Activia, which saw a relaunch across its most important markets in 2016. In baby food, it ranks second globally, but faces lower growth prospects ...