Table of Contents
The G8 healthcare providers industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 healthcare providers market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 healthcare providers market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $5,042.8 billion in 2014 to the global healthcare providers industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $6,315.2 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 4.6% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the healthcare providers industry, with market revenues of $3,057.0 billion in 2014. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $472.9 and $434.7 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the healthcare providers industry in the G8 nations with a value of $4,042.0 billion in 2016, followed by Germany and Japan with expected values of $553.2 and $530.2 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 healthcare providers market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 healthcare providers market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 healthcare providers market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the G8 healthcare providers market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Ulcerative Colitis (UC) is a type of chronic IBD that causes inflammation and ulcers in the innermost lining of ...
The global healthcare IT market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.9% from 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 280.25 billion. Growing need to manage regulatory compliance through healthcare IT solutions, government ...
Asia-Pacific Bronchoscopes Market Outlook to 2023 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "Asia-Pacific Bronchoscopes Market Outlook to 2023", provides key market data on the Asia-Pacific Bronchoscopes market. ...