Table of Contents
The NAFTA healthcare providers industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA healthcare providers
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA healthcare providers market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The healthcare providers industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $3,330.9 billion in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.3% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the healthcare providers industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $3,057.0 billion in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $194.6 and $79.3 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the healthcare providers industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $4,042.0 billion in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $210.6 and $101.0 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA healthcare providers market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA healthcare providers market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA healthcare providers market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA healthcare providers market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Ulcerative Colitis (UC) is a type of chronic IBD that causes inflammation and ulcers in the innermost lining of ...
The global healthcare IT market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.9% from 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 280.25 billion. Growing need to manage regulatory compliance through healthcare IT solutions, government ...
Asia-Pacific Bronchoscopes Market Outlook to 2023 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "Asia-Pacific Bronchoscopes Market Outlook to 2023", provides key market data on the Asia-Pacific Bronchoscopes market. ...