Table of Contents
Global healthcare providers industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global healthcare providers
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global healthcare providers market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global healthcare providers market with forecasts
* Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global healthcare providers sector had total revenues of $7,414.9bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% between 2010 and 2014.
The outpatient care segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $2,633.9bn, equivalent to 35.5% of the sector's overall value.
Changing lifestyles have led to a higher incidence of life-style related diseases. Changing lifestyles include more sedentary behaviour and changing diets, resulting in obesity. In China and India, diabetes cases have skyrocketed. India has 65 million sufferers of diabetes and around one in three diabetes sufferers in the world is in China.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global healthcare providers market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global healthcare providers market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global healthcare providers market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global healthcare providers market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
PharmaPoint: Psoriatic Arthritis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Psoriatic arthritis (PsA) is a chronic immune-mediated arthritis typically affecting the large joints, especially ...
PharmaPoint: Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Therapeutics - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Hepatitis C virus (HCV) is a small, enveloped RNA virus that causes acute and chronic infections ...
OpportunityAnalyzer: Diabetic Foot Ulcers - Opportunity Analysis and Forecast to 2025 Summary Diabetic Foot Ulcer (DFU) and Diabetic Foot Infection (DFI) market is set to triple in value from $292.1 Million ...