Table of Contents
Global Stationery and Cards industry duide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: retail market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading retailers including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global stationery and cards market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global stationery and cards market
* Leading company guide reveal details of key stationery and cards market retailers' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global stationery & cards market with five year forecasts
The global stationery and cards market is expected to generate total revenues of $86,896.8 million in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% between 2008 and 2012.
The stationery segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $65,473.9 million, equivalent to 75.3% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.9% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $110,394.9 million by the end of 2017.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global stationery and cards market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global stationery and cards market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global stationery and cards market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Specialty Silica Market: Overview Specialty silica is silicon dioxide, which is majorly available in the form of quartz in nature. The five basic type of specialty silicas available in the market ...
Global Isononyl Acrylate Market: Overview Isononyl acrylate is a specialty type of acrylate, which is obtained by the reaction of acrylic acid and isononyl alcohol. Laboratory practices have concluded ...
Polyetheretherketone (PEEK) is used in several challenging applications that require outstanding physical and chemical material properties. The polymer has properties similar to other high-performance ...