Table of Contents
Global Power Generation industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global power generation market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global power generation market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global power generation market with five year forecasts
The global power generation industry had total revenues of $1,879.5bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% between 2010 and 2014.
Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 3% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 21,082.6 TWh in 2014.
Growth in the global power generation industry is sharply divided: emerging economies tend to have strong growth, while in Europe, there is often stagnation or decline.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global power generation market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global power generation market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global power generation market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global power generation market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital ...
“The generator sales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.” The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 24.45 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 ...
Global Energy Recovery Ventilators Market: Overview This report covers the analysis and forecast of the energy recovery ventilators market on a global and regional level. The study provides historic data ...