Table of Contents
Canadean's "Oman Foods International SAOG - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oman Foods International SAOG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Oman Foods International SAOG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Oman Foods International SAOG"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Oman Foods International SAOG (Oman Foods) is a producer and distributor of food products. The company's product portfolio includes basmati rice, sugar, milk powder, masoor dal and chickpeas. It provides spices, vegetable cooking oil, sunflower oil, corn oil, pasta, pulses, lentils, and beverages. Oman Foods markets its basmati rice under the brands of Thamer, Basmah, Asila, Friday, Dania, Nakhal, Reem, Al-Ahli, and Al Watani, among others. The company operates processing unit in Rusayl Industrial Estate. Oman Foods is headquartered in Rusayl, Oman.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Unilever has a few core HW brands which are performing well, and it is growing its presence in emerging markets, particularly Asia Pacific and Latin America, but there is still room for growth. Rising ...
Hershey continues to pursue an idiosyncratic strategy, looking to slowly move up the value chain within chocolate, whilst diversifying its range of snack products to include high-protein snacks and snack ...
Danone benefits from strong global brands, spearheaded by Activia, which saw a relaunch across its most important markets in 2016. In baby food, it ranks second globally, but faces lower growth prospects ...