Table of Contents
Canadean's "Sin Heng Chan (Malaya) Berhad - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sin Heng Chan (Malaya) Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sin Heng Chan (Malaya) Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Sin Heng Chan (Malaya) Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Sin Heng Chan (Malaya) Berhad (Sin Heng Chan) is an investment holding company. The company's business activities include plantation and harvesting of oil palm. It has a plantation land bank in Sarawak. The company also operates in feed milling business. It operates through its subsidiaries including Sin Heng Chan Industries Sdn. Bhd, Goldkist (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., Urun Plantations Sdn. Bhd, SHC Technopalm Plantation Services Sdn. Bhd, LKPP - Goldkist Sdn. Bhd., Sin Heng Chan Feed Sdn. Bhd., and Central Feedmill Sdn. Bhd., among others. Sin Heng Chan is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762