Table of Contents
Canadean's "Sweets of Oman SAOG - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sweets of Oman SAOG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sweets of Oman SAOG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Sweets of Oman SAOG"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Sweets of Oman SAOG (Sweets of Oman) is a manufacturer and distributor of sugar candy and chocolate confectioneries. Its product portfolio include milk eclairs, cholcolate eclairs, honey eclairs, hazelnut eclairs, mint eclairs, frutolicious, butter tops, koffee, milkies and assorted toffees. Sweets of Oman market its products under the brands of Chiko, Chelsea, and Foley and Court. The company exports its products to various countries including Arabian Gulf, Asia, New Zealand, Australia, Africa, the US, Canada and the UK. Sweets of Oman is headquartered in Muscat, Oman.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762