Table of Contents
The wireless market accounted of over 45% of the total telecoms CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) in 2012. This figure will further increase in the coming years as spending are directed away from the fixed infrastructure towards the wireless technologies such as LTE (Long Term Evolution) that increases the data speed and reduces the cost per mega bits of data for the service providers. Our research suggests that the overall mobile operators infrastructure CAPEX increased 8% in 2012 led by Asia and North America, and will increase by 7.2% in 2013 with all key regions contributing to the growth. LTE, 3G and WiFi offload equipment revenue share will rise while the market for WiMAX will continue to shrink. Given the market dynamics, Visiongain believes that the LTE equipment revenues will increase at CAGR of 13% while the WCDMA RAN market will contract by -5%. Overall 3G, WiMAX and LTE equipment revenues will grow at 3% CAGR over the report's forecast period.
The report contains 103 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the wireless infrastructure market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2013-2018 in terms of value (US$) for the global wireless infrastructure CAPEX, as well as for vendor revenues from 3G, LTE, Wi-Fi offload and WiMAX. In addition, six regional markets are forecast and analysed by Visiongain over the period 2013-2018. The report also provides profiles of 17 leading vendors operating within the market and key developments in the operator landscape.
Unique Selling Points
• You will gain an understanding of the Wi-Fi offload, 3G, HSPA+ and LTE, the key technologies that are shaping the market. Through this report you will learn how the market will evolve over the next five years, with detailed global sales forecasts from 2013 to 2018.
• You will receive regional sales forecasts for the following regional markets across the globe for 2013-2018, and gain insight into the specific market drivers and restraints in each of these regions.
- Western Europe
- Central and Eastern Europe
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- Central and Latin America
- Rest of the world
• The forecasts and analysis are underpinned by extensive expert consultation. Transcripts of two original interviews are included within the report with expert insight from:
- Proxim Wireless; a wireless backhaul vendor;
- Infinet Wireless: a wireless backhaul vendor;
• You will be able to study over 103 tables, charts and graphs quantifying the WiFi, WiMAX, LTE, HSPA and 3G markets in detail over the period 2013-2018.
• You will gain knowledge of who the leading players are within this marketplace.
• You will receive a SWOT analysis for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the wireless infrastructure market from 2013 onwards.
• You will be able to compare the WiMAX and LTE, 3G and HSPA, 3G and LTE technologies as well as discover how WiFi offload is being applied to solve the capacity/coverage issues faced by mobile operators.
• Read our analysis of which technology is likely to prevail.
• Over 200 companies mentioned, analysed and discussed across the report.
• Over 17 key wireless infrastructure vendors are discussed and analysed.
• Recommendations for the mobile network operators and the infrastructure vendors.
• Strategic options for key vendors are discussed in detail.
The report has been compiled by combining information obtained from a very wide and rich mixture of primary and secondary research sources, producing a broad industry overview. Visiongain sought opinions from leading figures in the wireless market to underpin the analysis of market drivers and restraints.
The study draws on a diverse range of official corporate and governmental announcements, media reports, policy documents, industry statements and expert opinion as a basis for discussing and predicting developments in the wireless market between 2013 and 2018.
Visiongain considers that this methodology results in an accurate, objective mixture of analyses and forecasts.
What is the structure of the report?
Chapter 1 is the Executive Summary
Chapter 2 introduces the market; discuses the advantages and types; and highlights factors contributing to the growth in the market.
Chapter 3 examines the LTE, Wi-Fi, WiMAX and HSPA+ technologies their market share and forecasts,
Chapter 4 provides an analysis of the global wireless infrastructure market and forecasts.
Chapter 5 critically analyses the regional markets, evaluates the regional growth rates and provides regional market forecasts, along with the factors likely to contribute in market variations
Chapter 6 includes a SWOT analysis of the major strengths and weaknesses of the market, together with the opportunities available and the key threats faced.
Chapter 7 includes full transcripts of exclusive Visiongain interviews with key opinion-leaders in the market. Interviews include updates and predictions on the market.
Chapter 8 identifies and discusses the leading vendors in the market.
Chapter 9 is a summary of the report, highlighting conclusions from Visiongain's research
Chapter 10 is a glossary.
You can order this report today
Anybody with an interest in the wireless infrastructure market should gain valuable information and insight from this new study by visiongain, which analyses one of the key sectors of the wireless industry. Visiongain believes that the health of the wireless infrastructure market holds to key to overall growth and direction of the wireless industry. We believe by reading this report, our clients can gain significant insights into the major vendors' strategies, evolving business models, and growth opportunities. The report offers analysis of all the latest developments in this sector that will help in formulating successful strategies for your organisation.
This visiongain report will be valuable both to those already involved in the wireless market and those wishing to enter the market in the future. Gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering The Wireless Infrastructure Market 2013-2018: Wi-Fi, WiMAX, 3G, HSPA+ and LTE.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
"Mobile data traffic growth is developing in divergent ways, reflecting the differing strategic investment decisions taken by operators in different regions. This report analyses these trends, highlighting ...
Fourth generation (4G) cellular technology represents a huge leap compared to previous generations. The Long Term Evolution (LTE) standard for 4G provides significant capacity gains as well as true end-to-end ...
This BCC Research report quantifies the market for smart antennas, presenting the forecasts for antennas for 2014 through 2019 on a volume and value basis. The multiplicity of influencing factors and the ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.