Table of Contents
The wireless market accounted of over 45% of the total telecoms CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) in 2012. This figure will further increase in the coming years as spending are directed away from the fixed infrastructure towards the wireless technologies such as LTE (Long Term Evolution) that increases the data speed and reduces the cost per mega bits of data for the service providers. Our research suggests that the overall mobile operators infrastructure CAPEX increased 8% in 2012 led by Asia and North America, and will increase by 7.2% in 2013 with all key regions contributing to the growth. LTE, 3G and WiFi offload equipment revenue share will rise while the market for WiMAX will continue to shrink. Given the market dynamics, Visiongain believes that the LTE equipment revenues will increase at CAGR of 13% while the WCDMA RAN market will contract by -5%. Overall 3G, WiMAX and LTE equipment revenues will grow at 3% CAGR over the report's forecast period.
The report contains 103 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the wireless infrastructure market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2013-2018 in terms of value (US$) for the global wireless infrastructure CAPEX, as well as for vendor revenues from 3G, LTE, Wi-Fi offload and WiMAX. In addition, six regional markets are forecast and analysed by Visiongain over the period 2013-2018. The report also provides profiles of 17 leading vendors operating within the market and key developments in the operator landscape.
Unique Selling Points
• You will gain an understanding of the Wi-Fi offload, 3G, HSPA+ and LTE, the key technologies that are shaping the market. Through this report you will learn how the market will evolve over the next five years, with detailed global sales forecasts from 2013 to 2018.
• You will receive regional sales forecasts for the following regional markets across the globe for 2013-2018, and gain insight into the specific market drivers and restraints in each of these regions.
- Western Europe
- Central and Eastern Europe
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- Central and Latin America
- Rest of the world
• The forecasts and analysis are underpinned by extensive expert consultation. Transcripts of two original interviews are included within the report with expert insight from:
- Proxim Wireless; a wireless backhaul vendor;
- Infinet Wireless: a wireless backhaul vendor;
• You will be able to study over 103 tables, charts and graphs quantifying the WiFi, WiMAX, LTE, HSPA and 3G markets in detail over the period 2013-2018.
• You will gain knowledge of who the leading players are within this marketplace.
• You will receive a SWOT analysis for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the wireless infrastructure market from 2013 onwards.
• You will be able to compare the WiMAX and LTE, 3G and HSPA, 3G and LTE technologies as well as discover how WiFi offload is being applied to solve the capacity/coverage issues faced by mobile operators.
• Read our analysis of which technology is likely to prevail.
• Over 200 companies mentioned, analysed and discussed across the report.
• Over 17 key wireless infrastructure vendors are discussed and analysed.
• Recommendations for the mobile network operators and the infrastructure vendors.
• Strategic options for key vendors are discussed in detail.
The report has been compiled by combining information obtained from a very wide and rich mixture of primary and secondary research sources, producing a broad industry overview. Visiongain sought opinions from leading figures in the wireless market to underpin the analysis of market drivers and restraints.
The study draws on a diverse range of official corporate and governmental announcements, media reports, policy documents, industry sta
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
Overview: Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communications represents and increasingly important revenue opportunity for service providers, and with the introduction of the Internet of Things (IoT), M2M is rapidly ...
"Mobile data traffic growth is developing in divergent ways, reflecting the differing strategic investment decisions taken by operators in different regions. This report analyses these trends, highlighting ...
Fourth generation (4G) cellular technology represents a huge leap compared to previous generations. The Long Term Evolution (LTE) standard for 4G provides significant capacity gains as well as true end-to-end ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.