Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the UK reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the UK economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the UK insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric’s ' Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the UK reinsurance segment, including:
- The UK reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the UK economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the UK insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the UK reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in the UK:
- It provides historical values for the UK reinsurance segment for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the UK reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in the UK, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the UK reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the UK reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the UK insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The UK’s reinsurance segment consists of both domestic and foreign reinsurers.
- The UK’s two main reinsurance pools, created as public-private partnerships between the government and the insurance industry, are Flood Re and Pool Re.
- The premium ceded to reinsurance across all segments declined during the review period.
- The presence of strong demand for bulk annuity reinsurance contracts, growth of cyber-risk and telematics, and the implementation of Solvency II are expected to support the growth of the reinsurance segment over the forecast period.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Insight Report: The Emergence of Alternative Capital in Reinsurance' analyzes the development of alternative capital in the reinsurance industry, and also discusses the major types ...
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Serbia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Serbian reinsurance segment. It ...
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Japan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Japanese reinsurance segment. It ...