Get this report today!
Table of Contents
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the UK personal accident and health insurance market, including:
• The UK personal accident and health insurance market’s growth prospects by personal accident and health insurance categories
• The various distribution channels in the UK personal accident and health insurance market
• The competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance market
• A description of the personal accident and health reinsurance market in the UK
The UK personal accident and health insurance segment accounted for the lowest premiums share in the UK insurance industry in 2011. During the review period (2007–2011), the country’s increasing overall healthcare expenditure and deficiencies related to the provision of care by the National Health Service (NHS) stimulated the growth of the health insurance category. Furthermore, due to initiatives enacted by the UK Competition Commission, private healthcare companies in the country are expected to be forced to provide comparable quality and cost information in order to ensure fair competition.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance market in the UK:
• It provides historical values for the UK personal accident and health insurance market for the report’s 2007–2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2016 forecast period
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in the UK personal accident and health insurance market, along with market forecasts until 2016
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions
• It analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in the UK
• Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in the UK for the personal accident and health insurance business
• It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance market in the UK and its growth prospects
• It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in the UK and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using top-level historic and forecast market data related to the UK personal accident and health insurance market and each sector within it
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the UK personal accident and health insurance market
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance market, along with the reinsurance segment
• Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the UK insurance market and its impact on companies and the market's future
• Due to the dramatic impact of the global financial crisis on the UK’s overall economic performance, the UK’s public healthcare system, the NHS, was forced to reduce its spending during the review period.
• The changing lifestyle patterns and improving health awareness of the UK population, coupled with the falling quality of care from the NHS, resulted in an increase in UK healthcare expenditure during the review period.
• Over the forecast period, the growth of the UK personal accident and health insurance segment is expected to be driven by the gradual recovery of the UK economy, growing healthcare expenditure, improving awareness of the benefits of personal accident and health insurance, and increasing disposable incomes.
• The UK personal accident and health insurance segment is highly concentrated. The leading insurers in this segment include AXA Insurance, Aviva, BUPA, Prudential, Munich Re and AIG.
Talk to Alexandra
(866) 682 9815
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
The ability of patients to monitor their own serum levels is deemed to be a critical tool in reducing the pathological effects of poorly controlled disease factors. For conditions other than diabetes, ...
Introduction The Global Tradeshow Update is Datamonitor's look back at LIWF 2013. The update provides an overview of the event, reports the opinions of exhibitors and organizers on the key issues affecting ...
The Public Health Partnering Yearbook 2013 report series provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare ...
... No yes no yes if the employer has 22 or fewer employees and average wage up to $02,000, it may be eligible for a health insurance tax credit. The penalty is $0,000 annually times the number of full ...
... Of decreasing copayments on medication adherence within a disease management program. January 2008. Inc rea se in a dh ere nc e inc rea se in a dh ere nc e drug class impact of vbid on adherence financing ...
... Displacement Damage to public health systems conflict, war, occupation, displacement mental health & violence health systems: rising costs & fiscal pressure expanding range of technologically ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.