Table of Contents
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the UK personal accident and health insurance market, including:
- The UK personal accident and health insurance market’s growth prospects by personal accident and health insurance categories
- The various distribution channels in the UK personal accident and health insurance market
- The competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance market
- A description of the personal accident and health reinsurance market in the UK
The UK personal accident and health insurance segment accounted for the lowest premiums share in the UK insurance industry in 2011. During the review period (2007–2011), the country’s increasing overall healthcare expenditure and deficiencies related to the provision of care by the National Health Service (NHS) stimulated the growth of the health insurance category. Furthermore, due to initiatives enacted by the UK Competition Commission, private healthcare companies in the country are expected to be forced to provide comparable quality and cost information in order to ensure fair competition.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance market in the UK:
- It provides historical values for the UK personal accident and health insurance market for the report’s 2007–2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2016 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in the UK personal accident and health insurance market, along with market forecasts until 2016
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in the UK
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in the UK for the personal accident and health insurance business
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance market in the UK and its growth prospects
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in the UK and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using top-level historic and forecast market data related to the UK personal accident and health insurance market and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the UK personal accident and health insurance market
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance market, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the UK insurance market and its impact on companies and the market's future
- Due to the dramatic impact of the global financial crisis on the UK’s overall economic performance, the UK’s public healthcare system, the NHS, was forced to reduce its spending during the review period.
- The changing lifestyle patterns and improving health awareness of the UK population, coupled with the falling quality of care from the NHS, resulted in an increase in UK healthcare expenditure during the review period.
- Over the forecast period, the growth of the UK personal accident and health insurance segment is expected to be driven by the gradual recovery of the UK economy, growing healthcare expenditure, improving awareness of the benefits of personal accident and health insurance, and increasing disposable incomes.
- The UK personal accident and health insurance segment is highly concentrated. The leading insurers in this segment include AXA Insurance, Aviva, BUPA, Prudential, Munich Re and AIG.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Emerging Healthcare Delivery Models Integrated healthcare (IHC) is the design, management and delivery of healthcare services along the continuum of care. IHC is a growing trend is fast encompassing diagnosis, ...
The global healthcare workforce management systems market is expected to grow at a double digit CAGR during the forecast period of 2014 to 2019 and is estimated to be worth $1,453.8 million by 2019. The ...
The Public Health Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter public health partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery, ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.