Table of Contents
Italy Refining Industry Forecast to 2016” is a complete source of information and analysis on Italy refining industry and is a compulsory source for all industry professionals and strategists interested in the industry. It provides insights and forecasts of refinery capacities (Atmospheric, coking, FCC, HCC) and utilization rates. It also forecasts supply and demand of LPG, Kerosene, Gasoline, Diesel Oil from 2002 to 2020. The report also provides company wise and refinery wise outlook to 2016. Key refining strategies and operations of each of the major refining companies in the country are analyzed in detail. It identifies key investment areas in Italy refining market and also analyzes all the upcoming refineries in detail. It updates the major deals and events in the industry from 2011-2012.
- Supply and Demand forecast from 2000 to 2020 for Italy LPG, Kerosene, Gasoline, Diesel Oil
- Refinery (CDU) and Coking, FCC, HCC Capacity forecast from 2000 to 2016
- Comparison to Regional and Global Refining Markets
- Market Drivers, Trends, Outlook and Challenges of operating in Italy refining industry
- Details of All operational and planned refineries including location, operator, owners, start date and complexity
- Planned investment details and current status of all planned refineries
- Refining strategies of companies in Italy
- SWOT, Financial and Business overview of Refiners in Italy
Reasons To Purchase
- Make strategic and financial decisions based on industry trends and capital expenditure forecasts
- Identify key business opportunities through detailed information on upcoming oil and gas assets and forecasted capacity information
- Develop a clear and complete understanding of the industry through asset by asset historic and forecasted information
- Detailed Market Shares, company wise capacities and information on nature of industry allows you to easily beat your competition
- Identify the success strategies and financial status of key companies operating in the industry along with their strengths and weaknesses
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 2 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...