Table of Contents
South Africa Exploration and Production Industry (2012) Outlook to 2020 from OGAnalysis is a complete source of information and analysis on South Africa exploration and production industry. It provides insights and forecasts of fields, blocks, production and reserves. It also provides country level oil and gas production and demand forecast to 2020.
Major oil and gas producing companies and their strategies are also provided. Planned fields, and key exploration activities are also detailed. The report also updates the major deals and events in the industry from 2011 to 2012.
• Country oil and gas Production Forecast to 2020
• Field wise Oil and Gas Production to 2010
• Company wise Oil and Gas Production to 2010
• Country Upstream Market Structure, 2010
• Field Details- Operator, Ownership and Commencement
• Exploration Block Details, 2011
• Latest Industry News, 2011- 2012
Reasons To Purchase
• Make strategic and financial decisions based on industry trends and capital expenditure forecasts
• Identify key business opportunities through detailed information on oil and gas fields and forecasted production information
• Develop a clear and complete understanding of the industry through asset by asset information
• Detailed Market Shares, company wise production and information on nature of industry allows you to easily beat your competition
• Identify the success strategies and financial status of key companies operating in the industry along with their strengths and weaknesses
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 2 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The generator sales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.” The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 24.45 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 ...
Use this report to: - Learn about the basic concepts, principles of operation, and equipment used for gas metering, gas sensing/monitoring, secondary gas flow instrumentation, and sampling. - Evaluate ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...