Table of Contents
Crucell N.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Crucell N.V. (Crucell) is a biopharmaceutical company. It discovers, develops, manufactures and markets vaccines and antibodies indicated against infectious diseases. Its product portfolio comprises marketed products, vaccines under development and development stage antibodies. The company’s range of marketed vaccine is targeted towards paediatric, respiratory and travel or endemic infections. Its research and development pipeline consists of vaccines evaluated for treatment against ebola and marburg, HIV, cell based influenza, universal influenza, human papilloma virus (HPV) and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV). The company's products are developed using its proprietary technology platforms. It has operations in China, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, the UK, Korea, Sweden and the US. Crucell is a part of Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson and is headquartered in Leiden, the Netherlands.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
This report is systematically updated by our analysts for each new purchase. This is to ensure that you get the latest information available on the company. The report will be updated and sent to you in no later than 24h.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Ophthalmology Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2016 Summary Ophthalmology disorders are associated with the eyes and visual system. If left untreated, serious long-term co-morbidities such as diabetes, ...
Diabetes & Obesity Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2016 Summary The diabetes and obesity disease cluster is currently dominated by therapeutics indicated for type 1 diabetes mellitus (T1DM) and type ...
Dermatology Therapeutics Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2016 Summary Dermatological conditions are one of the most common types of disorders worldwide, and approximately one-third of the US population ...