Table of Contents
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Global Franchise Group, LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Global Franchise Group, LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Global Franchise Group, LLC : Foodservice - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Global Franchise Group, LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Global Franchise Group, LLC (GFG) is a quick-service restaurant brand management company. The company operates franchise restaurants under Great American Cookies, Hot Dog on a Stick, Marble Slab Creamery, MaggieMoo's Ice Cream and Treater and Pretzelmaker brands. Its restaurants offer a wide range of ice creams, cakes, cookies, snacks and brownies. GFG's restaurants also provide online ordering and catering services. The eateries are open for business during 365 days a year and offer both dine-in and carry-out services. GFG conducts business operations under franchisee business model. It operates as a subsidiary of Levine Leichtman Capital Partners, an investment firm. GFG is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Dunkin’ Brands Group competes in global fast food through its two brands, Dunkin’ Donuts (bakery products fast food) and Baskin-Robbins (ice cream fast food). The company’s growth strategy is based ...
Summary Daehan Flour Mills Co., Ltd. (Daehan Flour Mills) is a consumer goods company that mills, produces and markets wheat flour and other food products. The company offers products such as flour, frying ...
Summary Finsbury Food Group PLC (Finsbury) is a consumer goods company that offers bakery products. The company offers cake products which include party cakes, seasonal and festive cakes; premium cakes, ...
Bakery And Past...