World Market Intelligence's 'Ashmore Group Plc (ASHM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Ashmore Group Plc (ASHM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Ashmore Group Plc ' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Ashmore Group plc (Ashmore Group) operates as an investment manager in the UK and internationally. The company provides various investment themes including external debt, local currency, special situations, real estate, corporate debt and equity. Ashmore Group makes its currency investments in domestic currency and domestic currency denominated debt. Under special situation investing approach, the company invest in corporate restructurings through distressed debt, equity-linked, and private and public equity securities. It operates through a wide network of branches in Russia, Asia, Brazil, China, Turkey, Africa, Latin America, Middle East and South Asia. The company is headquartered in London, the UK.