Table of Contents
Get Sample now!
World Market Intelligence's "Ashmore Group plc (ASHM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ashmore Group plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ashmore Group plc" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ashmore Group plc"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ashmore Group plc (Ashmore) operates as an investment manager. The company provides various investment themes in segregated accounts, structured products and pooled funds. Its portfolio of offerings includes external debt, local currency, special situations, real estate, corporate debt and equity. Ashmore makes its currency investments in domestic currency and domestic currency denominated debt. Under special situation investing approach, the company invests in corporate restructurings through distressed debt, equity-linked, and private and public equity securities. It operates through a wide network of branches in Colombia, China, India, Turkey, Brazil, Indonesia, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, the UK and the US. The company is headquartered in London, the UK.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762