World Market Intelligence's 'China Overseas Land & Investment Limited (688) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'China Overseas Land & Investment Limited (688) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'China Overseas Land & Investment Limited' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Obtain yearly profitability figures.
China Overseas Land & Investment Limited (COLI) is a construction and real estate company operating in China, Hong Kong and Macau. The company's portfolio of services includes property development, property investment, infrastructure investments and consultancy services. COLI is also into supply of heat and electricity appliances, financing and security investment activities, manufacture and sales of cement. In addition, COLI operates as a real estate agency and provides building cleaning, maintenance, security services. Furthermore, it offers property consultancy and building design consultancy services. The company operates as a subsidiary of China State Construction Engineering Corporation Limited. COLI is headquartered in Hong Kong.