Table of Contents
Canadean's "Unidus Corporation - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Unidus Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Unidus Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Unidus Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Unidus Corporation (Unidus) is a manufacturer and exporter of latex medical products. The company offers products such as latex condoms and sensual lubricant. It also provides finger coats, surgical gloves, and others. Unidus caters its products to WHO, USAID, UNICEF, PSI and UNFPA. The company markets its products throughout Argentina, Brazil, Malaysia, Iran, India and Nigeria, among others. It operates through its facilities located in Seoul, South Korea and Zhangjiagang, China. Unidus is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019