Table of Contents
Canadean's "Bibica Corporation - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bibica Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bibica Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Bibica Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Bibica Corporation (Bibica) is a manufacturer and seller of confectionery products. The company offers sugar related and non sugar related foods items. Its product portfolio includes cookies, instant cereals, layer cakes, cookies, moon cakes, jellies, chocolates, biscuits, milk powder, glucose syrups, snacks, and hard and soft candies. Bibica offers nutritional products such as sugar free chocolates, sugar free confectioneries, beverages for diet and diabetic people, low GI instant cereals and food for babies. The company markets its products under the brands of Warmly, Que Huong, Rose Garden, MICHOCO, Lotte Pie, Hura, and Welly, among others. It exports its products to South Africa, Japan, Singapore, the Philippines, the US, Cambodia and Taiwan. Bibica is headquartered in Vietnam.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Hershey continues to pursue an idiosyncratic strategy, looking to slowly move up the value chain within chocolate, whilst diversifying its range of snack products to include high-protein snacks and snack ...
Ferrero continues to experience incredible growth in China and perform solidly in many other of its core focus markets, while gradually expanding in previously weak areas such as the US and the UK. There ...
This profile of Nestlé SA is published in three parts. The first part covers the company’s key strategic objectives and challenges, and its global packaged food market assessment. Given Nestlé’s ...