- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric’s exclusive panel of leading construction industry executives. The opinions and forward looking statements of 218 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 54% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- The report covers data and analysis on construction industry supplier marketing spend activity, marketing and sales behaviors and strategies in 2012.
- Key topics covered include construction industry supplier marketing spend activity, annual marketing budgets, planned change in marketing expenditure levels, future investment in media channels, suppliers' future investment in marketing and sales technology, marketing and sales behaviors and strategies in 2012, key marketing objectives of suppliers for 2012, essential amendments to marketing activities in 2012–2013, best uses of new media for business prospects and critical success factors for choosing a marketing agency.
Supplier Marketing Spend Activity, Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Global Construction Supplier Industry 2012–2013: Survey Intelligence is a new report by Timetric that analyzes the changing spending activities by the suppliers and sales strategies adopted by the companies to address the current market conditions. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and company size.
The report features the opinions of global construction industry respondents related to the following:
- Construction industry supplier marketing spend activity
- Annual marketing budgets: construction industry suppliers
- Planned change in marketing expenditure levels
- Future investment in media channels
- Suppliers' future investment in marketing and sales technology
- Marketing and sales behaviors and strategies in 2012
- Key marketing objectives of suppliers for 2012
- Essential amendments to marketing activities in 2012–2013
- Best uses of new media for business prospects
- Critical success factors for choosing a marketing agency
Reasons To Buy
- Provides insights into the global construction industry spending activities and marketing behavior