Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (Wal-Mart or 'the company') operates retail stores in various formats across the world. In the US, the retail formats operated by Wal-Mart include discount stores, supercenters, neighborhood markets and other small store formats. Internationally, the company has presence in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Central America, Africa, and Mexico. Wal-Mart is headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas and employed about 2.2 million people as of January 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $485,651 million in the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 2% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $27,147 million in FY2015, an increase of 1% over FY2014. The net profit was $16,363 million in FY2015, an increase of 2.1% over FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services