REWE Group - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on REWE Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting REWE Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of REWE Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on REWE Group’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about REWE Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
REWE Group (REWE or 'the company') is one of the leading trading and travel and tourism companies in Germany and other European countries. The company is headquartered in Cologne, Germany, and employed 216,414 people as on December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of E42,545.3 million (approximately $56,542.7 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 3% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was E514.6 million (approximately $683.9 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 0.6% compared with FY2013. The net profit of the group was E312.7 million (approximately $415.6 million) in FY2014, an increase of 58.9% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of REWE Group and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess REWE Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on REWE Group’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
REWE Group - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services