Table of Contents
World Market Intelligence's "Taylor Wimpey plc (TW.) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Taylor Wimpey plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Taylor Wimpey plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Taylor Wimpey plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Taylor Wimpey plc (Taylor Wimpey) is a property development company. It focuses on the development and construction of apartments, five-bedroom houses, condominiums, single-family homes, townhomes, and full-service country club communities. It also offers real estate services, construction of roads, sewers, and landscaping, and logistics services. In 2014, the company developed 12,454 homes in the UK and 164 homes in Spain. The company operates from 24 regional offices in the UK, and also operates in Costa Blanca, Costa del Sol and the Balearic Islands of Mallorca in Spain. The company was formed as a merger of George Wimpey and Taylor Woodrow. Taylor Wimpey is headquartered in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, the UK.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302