World Market Intelligence's 'Investec plc (INVP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Investec plc (INVP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Investec plc' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a key competitors section.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Investec plc (Investec) is a financial services company based in the UK. The company offers a wide range of financial products and services principally in the UK, South Africa and Australia. It offers personal savings, mortgage services, treasury products, and cash management services. The company also provides growth and acquisition finance, asset management, wealth management, specialized lending, structured property finance, and trust and fiduciary services. In addition, it provides corporate finance, sales and trading, institutional research, direct investments, and private equity services. Further, it offers asset and liability management, interest rate, treasury, structured equity, financial, project finance, structured and asset finance, debt capital market, commodities and resource finance, and corporate and leveraged debt services. It operates in the UK, South Africa, and Australia. The company is headquartered at London, the UK.