Table of Contents
This PESTLE country analysis report on Norway provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Norway through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Norway through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Norway through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Norway through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
Reasons To Buy
What is the outlook in Norway in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
How does Norway perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
How does Norway perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
How does Norway perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Norway, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Norway's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...