Table of Contents
This PEST country analysis report on Botswana provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Botswana through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Botswana through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Botswana through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Botswana through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
Reasons To Buy
What is the outlook in Botswana in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government
How does Botswana perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment
How does Botswana perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education
How does Botswana perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Botswana, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Botswana's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global synthetic diamond market has been valued at USD 16.83 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 23.8 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 7.14% during the forecast period, 2016-2021. Synthetic ...
At present, China has been the world's biggest monocrystalline diamond producer, with 2015’s output accounting for 91% of the global total. In the context of China’s slowing economic growth and weakened ...
Plimsoll's Diamonds and Precious Stones (GERMANY) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Diamonds and Precious Stones (GERMANY) sector in 2016. The report is split into two sections ...