Table of Contents
This PEST country analysis report on Jordan provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Jordan through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Jordan through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Jordan through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Jordan through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
Reasons To Buy
What is the outlook in Jordan in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government
How does Jordan perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment
How does Jordan perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education
How does Jordan perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Jordan, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Jordan's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Growing need for personal mobility in wake of rising urbanization and fall in car ownership are expected to fuel the demand for mobility on demand” The mobility on demand market is projected to grow ...
Rising demand of integrated security and safety system for enhancing public safety is expected to drive the growth of the smart transportation market The smart transportation market size is expected to ...
Resurgence of the Next-generation Continent through Economic Growth Supported by Digital Inclusion and Technology Innovation Most of the economies of LATAM are dependent on external forces such as the ...