Table of Contents
New Zealand - In-depth PESTLE insights
This PESTLE country analysis report on New Zealand provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in New Zealand through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in New Zealand through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in New Zealand through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in New Zealand through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in New Zealand, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of New Zealand's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in New Zealand in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does New Zealand perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does New Zealand perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does New Zealand perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Superconductor market is accounted for $0.82 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $2.71 billion by 2022 growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.6%. ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Full Body Scanners market is accounted for $0.68 billion in 2015 and expected to reach $7.82 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 41.7% from 2015 to 2022. Huge ...
About Spectroscopy Spectroscopy is the study of interactions between matter (atom or mass) and electromagnetic radiation. It involves the study of different spectrums of light like infrared, ultraviolet, ...