Table of Contents
This PEST country analysis report on Ghana provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
Features and benefits
* Understand the political system in Ghana through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
* Understand the economic situation in Ghana through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
* Understand customer demographics in Ghana through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
* Understand the technological landscape in Ghana through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Ghana, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Ghana's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Your key questions answered
* What is the outlook in Ghana in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
* How does Ghana perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
* How does Ghana perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
* How does Ghana perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This unique 68-country survey from VPGMarketResearch.com provides data and analysis not available from any other published source. The survey is designed to assist diagnostics industry executives, as well ...
This new 75-country survey from VPGMarketResearch.com provides granular data and analysis not available from any other published source. The survey is designed to help current suppliers and potential market ...
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides granular analysis of the Europe diagnostic testing market, including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, ...