Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Poland Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Polish reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Polish economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Polish insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Poland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Polish reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Polish reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Polish economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Polish insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Polish reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Poland:
- It provides historical values for the Polish reinsurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Polish reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Poland, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Poland insurance industry
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Polish reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Polish reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Polish insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- According to the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (PFSA), non-EU reinsurers with established branch offices in Poland and the relevant licenses are permitted to conduct reinsurance business in the country. Under EU Directive 2005/68/EC, Art. 50, a company can also provide reinsurance in Poland if the country in which its head office is registered has an agreement with the EU.
- Solvency II came into force in Poland on January 1, 2016. It is based on three pillars: risk-based quantitative requirements, governance and supervision, and disclosure and transparency.
- Effective April 1, 2015, the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) issued guidelines on the application of outward reinsurance arrangements to the non-life catastrophe risk sub-module. The guidelines are part of the Pillar One requirements of the Solvency II framework.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Insight Report: The Emergence of Alternative Capital in Reinsurance' analyzes the development of alternative capital in the reinsurance industry, and also discusses the major types ...
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Serbia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Serbian reinsurance segment. It ...
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Japan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Japanese reinsurance segment. It ...