Synopsis World Market Intelligence's "CSR Limited (CSR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
Summary This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CSR Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Scope - Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CSR Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy - Quickly enhance your understanding of "CSR Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Key Highlights CSR Limited (CSR) is a building product manufacturing company. The company offers a wide range of construction materials including fiber cement, insulation, plasterboard, ventilation, bricks, roof tiles, pavers, glass, and concrete products. CSR markets its products under the brand names of Gyprock, Bradford, PGH, Monier and Wunderlich, Viridian and LOGICWALL. It owns and manages manufacturing facilities and distribution centers in Australia and New Zealand. In addition, the company produces aluminium and involves in property development and sales activities. The company, along with its subsidiaries and joint ventures operates in Australia, China, New Zealand, Singapore and Thailand. CSR is headquartered in North Ryde, New South Wales, Australia.
Table Of Contents
CSR Limited (CSR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis Table of Contents 1 CSR Limited - Business Analysis 1.1 CSR Limited - Company Overview 1.2 CSR Limited - Business Description 1.3 CSR Limited - Major Products and Services 2 CSR Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators 2.1 CSR Limited - Five Year