World Market Intelligence's 'Norbord Inc. (NBD) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Norbord Inc. (NBD) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Norbord Inc.' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Norbord Inc. (Norbord) is a producer of wood-based panels, including oriented strand board (OSB) products, particleboard, medium density fiberboard (MDF), hardwood plywood and other related products. The company markets its products under Truflor, TallWall, SolarBoard, Rimboard, Sterling OSB, Contiboard, Caberboard, Pinnacle, Trubord, Windstorm brand names. It operates 13 production facilities in North America and Europe. Norbord has an annual production capacity of five billion square feet of OSB, and purchases wood fiber from third-party sources such as private landowners and timberlands owned and managed by national governments. It has operations in the US, Canada and the UK. Norbord is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.