World Market Intelligence's 'Guinness Peat Group plc (GPG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Guinness Peat Group plc (GPG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Guinness Peat Group plc' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Guinness Peat Group plc (GPG) is an investment holding company with a diversified range of strategic interests in a number of businesses, in the UK, Australasia and New Zealand. The company invests in sectors such as financial services, textiles, food processing, building material, pub operation and property development. It owns about 30 companies of which more than half of the companies are located in Australia and New Zealand, with the rest in Asia, Europe, and the US. The company's operations are undertaken through its subsidiary CIC Australia Ltd, associate undertakings Clear View Wealth Ltd, and Capral Ltd in Australia, Tower Ltd in New Zealand and also through other shareholdings in United Kingdom and Australia. The company makes selective investments, primarily in public companies, with the intent of enhancing and realizing value for its shareholders. GPG is headquartered in London, the UK.