Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the French reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the French economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the French insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the French reinsurance segment, including:
- The French reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the French economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the French insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the French reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in France:
- It provides historical values for the French reinsurance segment for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the French reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in France, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the French reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the French reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the French insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- France has a large and well-developed domestic reinsurance segment, with the presence of both domestic and foreign reinsurers, advanced tools and alternative capital products such as insurance-linked securities (ILS).
- France is frequently exposed to small-scale natural disasters such as floods, draught, midwinter windstorms, forest fires, earthquakes, cyclones, hurricanes and avalanches. This has increased demand for cover against natural disasters, and insurers operating in the country are particularly dependent on reinsurance to mitigate risk related to floods.
- Reinsurers in France are active in offshore markets in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Solvency II came into force in France on January 1, 2016.
- The premium accepted by the French reinsurance segment grew at a review-period CAGR of 3.3%.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Insight Report: The Emergence of Alternative Capital in Reinsurance' analyzes the development of alternative capital in the reinsurance industry, and also discusses the major types ...
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Serbia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Serbian reinsurance segment. It ...
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Japan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Japanese reinsurance segment. It ...