Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Austrian reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Austrian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Austrian insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric’s ' Reinsurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Austrian reinsurance segment, including:
- The Austrian reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the Austrian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Austrian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Austrian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Austria:
- It provides historical values for the Austrian reinsurance segment for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Austrian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Austria, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Austrian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Austrian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Austrian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The reinsurance premium ceded by the Austrian insurance industry increased from EUR3.3 billion (US$4.4 billion) in 2010 to EUR3.5 billion (US$4.7 billion) in 2014, at a review-period CAGR of 1.6%.
- In line with growth in motor, property and travel insurance, reinsurance in Estonia is anticipated to grow as insurers cede more premiums.
- Solvency II is the new regulatory framework for insurers and reinsurers in Europe. It is a risk-based capital regime expected to come into effect in January 2016.
- Despite being home to large insurance groups, Austrian insurers place reinsurance business with foreign reinsurers or holding reinsurance companies in other territories.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Insight Report: The Emergence of Alternative Capital in Reinsurance' analyzes the development of alternative capital in the reinsurance industry, and also discusses the major types ...
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Serbia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Serbian reinsurance segment. It ...
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Japan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Japanese reinsurance segment. It ...