Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Life Insurance in Italy Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Italian life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Italian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Italian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'Life Insurance in Italy Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Italian life insurance segment, including:
- An overview of the Italian life insurance segment
- The Italian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
- A comprehensive overview of the Italian economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Italian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Italian life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Italy
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Italian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Italy:
- It provides historical values for the Italian life insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Italian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Italian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Italy.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Italy and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Italian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Italian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Italian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Italian life segment is moderately concentrated, as the 10 leading insurers accounted for 67.5% of the direct written premium in 2015.
- Government bonds accounted for the largest share of investments made by life insurers during the review period.
- Due to the low interest rate, insurers are terminating products with guaranteed interest and launching linked insurance products.
- The economic crisis led to rising unemployment and wage cuts during the review period. These factors are expected to negatively affect the growth of the life segment, as consumers with reduced disposable incomes are unlikely to invest in voluntary insurance products.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...